Dizygotheca elegantissima is a pretty indoor plant, beloved for its interesting leaf shape and slim,
- Care Difficulty - Easy
- Provide a bright location away from direct sunlight.
- Water once the soil's top third dries out, reducing this further in the autumn and winter.
- Provide a humid location by introducing a pebble tray to keep the surrounding moisture constant throughout the year.
- Fertilise using a 'Houseplant' labelled feed every four waters in the spring and summer, reducing this to every six in the colder months.
- Regularly check for pests, most notably Mealybugs and Spider Mites that'll locate themselves in the cubbyholes of the foliage.
Item : Dizygotheca elegantissima
Planter : Elho
Unit price : HK$350.00
Height : 38cm
Pot width : 20cm
Dizygotheca elegantissima Elho 38cm