Dracaena Marginata or Madagascar Dragon Tree Plants, make a big impact as an indoor plant. They grow to be tall trees that aren't just visually stunning in a space, they also remove harmful chemicals from the air.
- Dracaena Marginata prefers medium light but can survive in low light.
- Low light slows the growth rate of new leaves.
- Dracaena Marginata should not receive direct sunlight, it burns the leaves.
- Only water your Dracaena Marginata when the top 1-2 inches of soil is dry.
- Use room temperate water.
- Yellow leaves indicate a thirsty Dracaena Marginata.
- Brown edges of a green leaf indicate overwatering.
- Trim or prune any yellow leaves and cut the brown spots off leaves with a sharp pair of scissors.
- Dracaena Marginata are extremely poisonous to dogs and cats.
Item : Dracaena
Planter : Elho
Unit price : HK$300.00
Pot width : 20cm
Height : 38cm