Dracaena Marginata or Madagascar Dragon Tree Plants, make a big impact as an indoor plant. They grow to be tall trees that aren't just visually stunning in a space, they also remove harmful chemicals from the air.
- Dracaena Marginata prefers medium light but can survive in low light.
- Low light slows the growth rate of new leaves.
- Dracaena Marginata should not receive direct sunlight, it burns the leaves.
- Only water your Dracaena Marginata when the top 1-2 inches of soil is dry.
- Use room temperate water.
- Yellow leaves indicate a thirsty Dracaena Marginata.
- Brown edges of a green leaf indicate overwatering.
- Trim or prune any yellow leaves and cut the brown spots off leaves with a sharp pair of scissors.
- Dracaena Marginata are extremely poisonous to dogs and cats.
Lechuza Quadro 28 : QUADRO LS captivates with its puristic design in five different sizes, which make numerous design ideas possible. Thanks to the patented, retractable handle frames, changing the plants and plant care is also a child's play. The integrated soil irrigation system ensures that the plant receives the perfect amount of water. (Optimal supply of water and nutrients for strong, healthy plants) Water is the elixir of life for all plants.
Item : Dracaena
Planter : Lechuza Quadro 28
Unit price : HK$1050.00
Height : 70cm